Our online Web App allows you to:
How to register for the Web App
When this opens you will be able to add the web app to your Home screen.
You will then need to complete your registration. This is how:
On the Web App Home screen -
- Click Register (do not click Next Step)
- Complete all registration fields in the format shown (with no spaces)
- Create a memorable Passcode (minimum of 8 numbers – can be anything of your choice)
- Create a separate Withdrawal Password
- Please make sure that both your Passcode and Withdrawal Password are unique and memorable
- Click to agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Click Register
You will then receive an email from us (usually same day or the next day) to confirm whether your registration has been successful. If this does not arrive in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder as it may have landed there.
If you are locked out of your online account
The system will give you a temporary passcode on your screen.
It will not be possible to proceed with a reset until you have completed a security process with HEY Credit Union. Here's what to do:
Keep the screen showing the temporary passcode open on your device, make a note of it on a piece of paper, and then call HEY Credit Union on 01482 778753 so that we can go through our security with you and re-activate your account.
A member of our team will guide you through the final steps to reset your passcode.